CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Boys will be BOYS!

So this morning my two children and the dog managed to sneak their Flinstone Gummie Vitamins to Owen's room. As I was putting clothes away in Ethan's room across the hall I hear "shhhh.." When I peak my head into Owen's room they are all hiding under the covers... RED FLAG... Gee I wonder could they be doing something they aren't suppose to be? So when I go to check they had managed to eat half a bottle!! When I demanded an explanation Owen quickly informed me that he only ate 2 like he is suppose to and when I looked at Ethan he smiled and said "yummy momma"

I then called poison controll and they reassured me they will be fine just maybe a tummy ache and I thought good maybe then they won't do it again! I know evil but they aren't always angels either!

Then I called the company that puts these vitamins on the shelf and gave them a piece of my mind on child safety caps and that a four year old can figure it out and the mans response was, "you have one smart four year old". My response to that was "fix it maybe you should look into making a better cap!" About an hour after my phone call I got a call from some manager at the company and they are sending me a 6 mo. supply of vitamins and a envelope to mail back that bottle so they can look into putting a safer cap on them. I thought cool thanks Owen for being your smart little self. Little do they know he is a problem solving kind of child and he would have sat there all day trying to figure that cap out til he could accomplish it. Sooo bottom line both children survived and I got a six month supply of the vitamins all is good in the end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment