CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

DEXTER

So anyone who watches Dexter out there? Well I am officially hooked. Everynight after the kids go to bed I sit and watch it on Netflix. Now there is something to say about Netflix it is as bad as LMN... Immediately after one edisode it shoots you to the option watch the next episode? Well of course you cant deny that. Just like LMN there is no comercial break before the next movie is featured and immediately you are sucked into another cheesy movie.

Last night however I learned my lesson. No more Dexter before bed! Jason forbids it. It was finally 3 o'clock in the morning when I was able to rip myself away from the TV and go to bed. As I am washing my face and brushing my teeth I hear the neightbors dog going ape s*** outside. My immidiate reaction was go into detective mode. I run throughout the entire upstairs and turn off all the lights upon getting into the guest room I sneak to the window and ever so lightly open the curtain to take a peak. Now either my eyes were going cross and starting to see things or I was absolutely lost at that point but I swear there is someone in my jeep that is parked in the driveway. I saw movement, I swear! I then start yelling in a whisper which in itself makes absolutely no sense to Jason in the other room. Keep in mind Jason has to get up for work in an hour and a half and is in a deep sleep. He finally wakes up to my cries and I tell him to grab the phone and get into the guest room fast! When he gets in there I inform him about the person I saw moving in the jeep and he was a good sport at first he sat there very quietly looking and looking and looking. Then he whispers to me, "did Dexter abduct someone in their car tonight?" Now he had but that was not the point so I denied that accusation up and down. I heard the dogs barking and saw the person moving I then said to him "WELL... aren't you gonna call the cops?" He laughed and headed back to bed and told me to do the same. I of course could not fall asleep with someone in my car (which all there really is to steal in the car is car seats). So I then woke the dog up and brought her downstairs to go out thinking if she heard something she would bark like crazy and I then would know I wasn't nuts. Well poor thing just sat at the door and cried til I let her back in. Now Jason might be right that I shouldn't watch those movies before bed anymore but answer me this why was my tire completely flat when I went to go to the post office today? Who's crazy now Jason?

0 comments:

Post a Comment